Need Help Navigating This Website?
1. See Tool Bar with Various Links to Helpful Information
Click on the Tool Bar tabs that appear across the top half of this website, just under the title Federal Administrative Segregation Class Actions.
- FAQs: Find important information about the class actions, the opt out process and answers to many frequently asked questions.
- Documents: Find the important documents linked to the claims process, including the Protocol1 and the Track Selection Form.
- Claim: Find the Claim Form to submit a claim online. It’s fast, easy and secure.
- Contact Us: Find the contact information for the Claims Administrator.
- Privacy: See how personal information and claims are secure and treated with utmost confidentiality.
1 The Protocol is the official document detailing the steps regarding claims processing for the Federal Administrative Segregation Class Actions.
2. Email Assistance
Send us an email at info@SegregationClassActionFederal.ca. We regularly check this email inbox on weekdays between 9 AM and 9 PM EST (Eastern Standard Time).
3. Telephone Information
Call the Claims Administrator between 9 AM and 9 PM EST (Eastern Standard Time) at the contact information below to obtain more information.
Toll Free Number: 1-833-871-5354
4. Visit the FAQ Section
Access and read answers to frequently asked questions HERE.